You are right, she is a real cutie! What a case she is, I can't imagine what goes on her head to mimic bathroom reading! She does lighten my day, Thanks for sharing it with me! She is a real Treasure. Keep up the good work! Love ya
Wow, I really need to see Belle, she is changing so fast. She really looks at like you Janelle, so cute. The book doesn't even have pictures.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You are right, she is a real cutie! What a case she is, I can't imagine what goes on her head to mimic bathroom reading! She does lighten my day, Thanks for sharing it with me! She is a real Treasure. Keep up the good work! Love ya
Wow, I really need to see Belle, she is changing so fast. She really looks at like you Janelle, so cute. The book doesn't even have pictures.
Post a Comment