Ok, no one be afraid... it's only Belle. She got a hold of my makeup bag and while I was enjoying a few brief moments of peace thinking she was finally learning to play by herself in her room; she was practicing putting her makeup on... Joker style. She at least knew that eye liner went in the eye area and lip stick in the mouth area. Only thing was she got a hold of my long lasting permanent lipstick. Her cheeks were a bit stained still the next day even after I scrubbed her down.
4 comments:
I'm getting that girl some face paint. She has some real skill. I can't believe how smart she is with the whole eyeliner vs lip stick thing. She is at such a fun age.
I really think she has some real talent there! I don't think I have ever seen a make-up job that well done before! She is a real cutie! Can't wait to see her again, in the flesh!!
The Christmas pictures are real cute as well!
Thanks for sharing!
O.K. you described it on the phone but I still was surprised when I saw the picture:) Looks like she had a lot of fun!
You know.....in some places or groups, she is made up perfectly! ;)
Post a Comment