Tuesday, January 26, 2010
What no Pictures?
Hi everyone!!! I actually don't have a picture to go with this post weird huh? I just wanted to let everyone know when I'm coming to CA. Jason finally got his date for his training this week and it starts March 1st!! So we are going to back up the house and put it on the market and send him off to GA and Belle and I are going to Ca and are going to stay with Grandpa and Grandma. And the best part is that Jason's class/training will be over July 9th! So as long as the baby doesn't come more then 6 days early Jason should be there for the birth!! I guess I just had to get over the idea that he wouldn't be there so that he could. Does that make sense? Anyways we feel very excited, a bit overwhelmed and very grateful that things seem like they are going to work out for us. Can't wait to see many of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I really want to come to CA while your there. I'll be looking for tickets :)
Hooray!!! He'll be back for Little Baby Gonzalez's birth!! That is excellent news. It will be nice for you to be with your family while he is gone too. We'll miss you guys here in Mountain Home.
SO excited you're coming home :) Let's please get together! BIG HUG
Wow! A lot going on in your world! That's neat you'll be in CA for awhile. But what is really cool is that you are expecting another little one! Congrats!!
Janelle
We are so excited that things are working out so that you can come to CA for awhile. I am very glad that Jeanette can come and help you drive. Isabelle looks so cute in the boxes! Kids do love the adventure of crawling in and out of them!
Post a Comment