Here is a slide show with some of the photos from December. Isabelle was soo much fun she really got into the tree with its lights and ornaments. She loved opening her gifts and was so excited about everyone and kept saying Thank you to both of us. She woke up around 5am so we had one of the earliest Christmas I can ever remember. Thankfully after she was all tuckered out from opening everything she and the rest of us took a nice long nap! Thank you everyone, and hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Thank you so much. It was so nice to see your Christmas pictures. I can't believe Belle got up at 5am! What a party girl. She looks so cute in all of the pictures. I love seeing her with her new toys. I miss you guys a ton.
I love all of the pictures in your slide show! It looks like you had a great Christmas!!! :)
Post a Comment