Friday, February 26, 2010

We made it!!

Isabelle and I made it to California! My older sister Jeanette flew out to help me drive from ID to CA on Tues, and we are sooo greatful that she did. I thought I could have handled it on my own, but we encountered snow, rain and slush as well as Isabelle having a terrible tummy ache and all that goes with that.... it was not pretty to say the least. As well as I got car sick for the first time ever, I'm not sure if it was just the pregnancy or the smell of Isabelle's stinky diaper. Needless to say my sister was a lifesaver on the trip! Jason has also been on the road a since Tues and has arrived today in GA and has had a good trip out there, he drove out there with 2 other guys who are going to the same training that he is. We miss him already, but hopefully we can get the webcam going soon so that Belle can see him, right now she just wants to hear his voice, but doesn't say much to him just smiles when she hears him talking.
I wanted to thank everyone that helped us sooo much with the move it was a crazy time with Jason working so much right until the very end and we really apprecicate all the help we couldn't have made it with out all the help and support. THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Adamson Family said...

Glad you made it safe and sound. I never got car sick until I had kids. Hopefully, you'll return to your normal non-carsick self after the baby arrives. We miss you guys. Get that webcam up. I'm going to buy one, too.