Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We have a Baby.....

 
Hello everyone I'm baby BOY Gonzalez! 
Jason and I found out that today our little bundle is a BOY today and Isabelle learned how to say brother today too! Though she doesn't think there is a baby in my belly, the whole time at the ultrasound she kept saying mommy had an owiee. 

2 comments:

Adamson Family said...

You took Isabelle with you. I think we will take Jonas with us when baby #3 comes around. I didn't even think to with Livian but Jonas was pretty young. I think that it would be fun to share the moment together. We are really excited for your family. It will be fun to have a boy in the house.Siblings are the best. I can't imagine what Jonas or Liv would do without the other.

Charly Girl said...

Congratulations! That is so incredibly exciting, he will be such a cute little boy too.