So after looking at my friends blog I've decided I need to be way better at getting on here and recording everything of my family especially since I still have yet to finish my own set of baby books for my kids I know its bad... so here's to my new goal to get on here at least 2 times a week! that's right I have to record some more of these crazy things my kids say and do!
So today Ethan took his first little push/walk with his walker! He only started army crawling in January and still does but around Feb 10th he started pulling up on the couch, side of the bed and then last week of Feb he started to slide along the end of the bed he is soo proud of his self when I go in there and catch him he lets out a deep "I know I'm in trouble and I love it" laugh.
Isabelle has recently reverted to wanting to be a big girl to, "I want you to hold me and rock me in the rocker" then the next minute she is issuing orders to me and Ethan and saying shes in charge. What to do?
2 comments:
Congratulations Ethan. I'm so proud of you. I'm excited about the new posts. Maybe just maybe I'll get back into blogging again.
WOW! Ethan you are growing up way toooo fast!!!! but you sure are cute!
Post a Comment