Sunday, December 12, 2010

Very Blessed!

I want to take time to write about how very blessed I feel today. We have had some difficulties this past month and the Lord has really helped me thru with the help of prayer, priesthood blessing and a loving family. Im recovering well from the surgery and Little Ethan has made the adjustment to bottles fairly well. Thank you all for your prayers and support!

4 comments:

Ashley Goode said...

Are you okay Janelle? I hope everything is going better for you.

Janelle said...

Thanks, I have a breast abscess that they had to cut out because of the infection... any ways it was gross and painful but the hole is almost gone now thankfully. I had to stop breast feeding because of it and that was painful for both of us. But everything is looking better now. I loved your family photo!! good idea! talk to you soon

Ingrid said...

I am so excited to know you have a blog, Janelle! Love it and love that sweet family of yours. I am so happy to know that you are better. You are such a trooped and an inspiringly strong mother.

Ingrid said...

Umm...that was supposed to say "trooper" not "trooped"! Sorry! :)