Oh SOO Cute! I have been thinking about you for days wondering if Jason had made it home in time. I'm so happy for you all. He is adorable. Wish you were coming back to Idaho.
Way to go!!! He is one cute little guy. Congratulations! I know you will have all sorts of fun with him, boys are such fun. I hope you are resting well and everyone is taking care of you. We miss you but know you are where you are supposed to be. Love ya!
2 comments:
Oh SOO Cute! I have been thinking about you for days wondering if Jason had made it home in time. I'm so happy for you all. He is adorable. Wish you were coming back to Idaho.
Way to go!!! He is one cute little guy. Congratulations! I know you will have all sorts of fun with him, boys are such fun. I hope you are resting well and everyone is taking care of you. We miss you but know you are where you are supposed to be. Love ya!
Post a Comment