If you turn the volume up a little bit you can hear her singing a song! Our neighbor Jeff just brought this over and Jason hung it up today, she wouldn't let me get her out, she would swing all day if we let her!
Did you see the green grass, Jason just mowed Saturday! I wish we where coming to see you and her cousins this week. They would have a lot of fun for sure, but I don't know how much help we would all be with all the cousins together.
3 comments:
She should come swing with her cousins. I've got a couple of kids that love to swing, too. I love your yard. How fun!
Did you see the green grass, Jason just mowed Saturday! I wish we where coming to see you and her cousins this week. They would have a lot of fun for sure, but I don't know how much help we would all be with all the cousins together.
Janelle, I bet your cute little girl will be just like you- always smiling and super sweet to everyone!! :)
Post a Comment