Monday, August 10, 2009

New hair style!





Isabelle's new hair-do! Her hair is finally long enough to put in two low pony tails and her bangs to the side with a clip! I think it makes her look so grown up!

3 comments:

Adamson Family said...

WOW! She looks a ton older! I had to look twice to make sure it was her. She looks so much like you Janelle in that picture. I love her new hair style. I can't wait to see that little munchkin again. Seriously, a great hairstyle, maybe I should try it? It looks so good on Belle!

Connie said...

I think she is very grown up in her new do! I think her July 4th pictures are great also! I miss her and her antics in the fountain and pool here this last month, it was great to have you both here in CA!

Perdue Family Adventures said...

Wow! she looks so grown up. Missing you guys so much. Can't wait to see you in Jan. We just got back from camping. I wish you and Janine could have helped me set up my blog. I need help...Love you guys.