Growing up I had a play kitchen that I totally loved, I knew I had to get her one someday.
I went to the Thrift shop on base today and saw this for only $25 can you believe it and it looks brand new. She loves it and I was able to make dinner for the most part all by myself!
4 comments:
Wow. Great deal. I'm going to a huge garage sale next week in hopes of finding a sweet wooden kids table. I hope I find something thing as good of a deal. She looks so much older in those pictures. I can't believe it. I love the little chubby cheeks. What a cute kid. I can't wait to see her. If you want to be able to make dinner all by yourself give her some water to play with in that cool kitchen.
I loved all the pictures! you did a great job1 She looks like she is having a lot of fun with the kitchen, I am glad that you got it for her I and sure she will spend a lot of time with it! Until you get the food and dishes for it just give her some tupperware and spoons, I agree with Janine some water will keep her there for ever but then you may be moping the floor more often then you have before! Love you all lot!
Janelle, she is a doll! Alayna had a kitchen when she was little!
Hi Janelle! This is so fun! I love to read your blog and Isabelle is so darling! I'm so glad you are happy and I know you are being a wonderful wife and mother, because you had such a great example in your Mom, growing up. Love you guys!
Post a Comment