Thursday, January 8, 2009

Isabelle is the California girl!




While in California for the Holidays Isabelle learned lots of things, one being how to be a true California girl!




Here she learned how to drive at high speeds (well on her laundry basket) while talking on the phone with her own little style.






Then she had a day as Beach Bum on New years day. It was the perfect day and the first time she had ever been to the Beach. She loved the sand I couldn't keep her out of it.












She also fell in love with Mexican Food! As seen here with her cousin Jonas. She really loved Grandmas black beans and believe it or not more went in her mouth than on her face for a change.



We had lots of Fun in the Sun and she misses all her cousins and Grandparents already! Thanks for everything!


1 comment:

Adamson Family said...

Cute pictures. I was going to blog tonight too. I might still get a chance. Our trunk has a leak and with all the rain you can imagine the fun Trav and I will have tonight fixing it. Jonas loved looking at the pictures of his cousins tonight too. He would get so excited over seeing everyone. Miss you guys!