Grandpa Tom built a Disney float for the San Juan Christmas parade. It was too cold for her to ride in so she was just there to pose for a photo with her cousins Hayden and Brian.
Fun. It's cold in CA? I didn't think that was allowed. It better not be when I get there. I'm planning on sunshine and a day at the beach for my birthday. It's so much fun when babies start to recognize people. It makes visiting family even more fun. Jonas had a great time over Thanksgiving seeing the Adamsons. A Christmas parade sounds fun. Glad you are getting to see people.
3 comments:
Fun. It's cold in CA? I didn't think that was allowed. It better not be when I get there. I'm planning on sunshine and a day at the beach for my birthday. It's so much fun when babies start to recognize people. It makes visiting family even more fun. Jonas had a great time over Thanksgiving seeing the Adamsons. A Christmas parade sounds fun. Glad you are getting to see people.
Janelle your family is beautiful! Where are you stationed now? You look amazing. We need to catch up soon!
Wow!! Hayden looks so big in the picture. Isabelle looks very cute too. Brian looks big also. How quick they grow!!
Post a Comment