Jonas (Isabelle's her 22 month old cousin) loves to race; so we started racing back and forth and it looked like so much fun Isabelle wanted to join in. So we all started at the same point and eventually they ended at the same point. It just took Isabelle quite a bit longer to get there, think Jonas lapped her about 10 times!
3 comments:
What a cute video. It looks really similar to the one on my blog, lol. I'm glad that you are here visiting and I'm really glad that you are going to be a blogger now, so I can have a peek into your fun life!
Janelle, it is adorable beyound words. I had to laugh and laugh while watching, I wanted to help her along, and it looked like Jonas wanted to also! Very cute! I hope you sent it to Dad.
Mom
This is a great video. Your sister's son is so cute. Love Isabelle's Army crawl. Jason would be so happy to see that. Have a great visit!!
Post a Comment